|Size (L x W x H)||10 cm x 20 cm x 20 cm|
- Stem with stiffness and power transfer for road sprinters
- Unidirectional carbon body with titanium hardware for low weight
- Included insert adapts the stem for 1in steerer tubes
- Angle of stem provides superior levels of aerodynamics
Climber-light and sprinter-strong.
Zipp's SL Sprint carbon stem meets the high demands of WorldTour professionals in terms of stiffness and lightness, and was developed based on their feedback.
Steerer Clamp: 1 1/8"
Stack Height (steerer tube): 41 mm
Handlebar Clamp: 31.8 mm
Lengths: 90 mm, 100 mm, 110 mm, 120 mm, 130 mm, 140 mm
Angle: +12°/-12° (flip flop)
Material: carbon (UD)
Face Plate Material: carbon (UD)
Bolt Material: Steel
- reworked signature Zipp look
- Carbon Exogram™ construction for a stiffness-to-weight ratio of 1.8 kg per newton metre
- mounts with four screws with Torx T25 screw heads
- matt black finish with stealth decals
The hollow carbon construction provides an optimal ratio of stiffness and weight.
Pre order items, ship within 5-7 working days.