|Size (L x W x H)||10 cm x 20 cm x 30 cm|
- Model: SM-SH11
- Sutable for SPD-SL Pedals
- Freedom of movement: 6°
Shimano SH11 Cleats
These Shimano SH11 Cleats are the ideal replacement for you worn cleats. Compatible with Shimano SPD-SL Pedals.
- Compatibility: SPD-SL pedals
- Float: 6°
- Nylon Resin Cleat
- Non-Slip Rubber Base for Easier Walking
- Includes mounting hardware
Shimano SH12 Cleats
Replacement cleats for Shimano SPD-SL Pedals. Blue which allows 2 degrees of float.
Pedal cleats are the metal or plastic item that attaches to the sole of your cycling shoe and clips into your pedals. Most shoes will accept most popular cleats (MTB shoes will take MTB cleats and Road shoes, Road cleats) but some may require adaptors. You need the exact cleat to match your pedals although some have either single release (twist outwards) or multi-release (twist in either direction) options. Cleats feature 'float', this is the amount of natural movement your joints require your ankle to move during the pedal stroke and is an important factor.
- Compatible with 3 bolt road shoes
- Compatible with Shimano SPD-SL road pedals only
- Coloured wear indicator tips
- Smooth entry and exit action
- 2° of float for a balance of comfort and efficiency
Shimano SH10 Cleats
Replacement cleats for Shimano SPD-SL Pedals.
- SPD-SL road racing cleat sets
- Fixed position: 0° float
- Very smooth clipping motion
- Fits 3-bolt road shoes
- Use with Shimano brand road pedals only
- Not compatible with Shimano SPD-R pedals
1 X pair of cleats
6 X screws